Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday June 15, 2006

Cleanse day 20

I miscalculated and thought I was on day 19 - I've been losing track of time. This is good, that means only 10 days left. Can hardly believe I'm two-thirds of the way through this thing!

Although a few boo-boos along the way, had a few licks of stuff here and there to taste what I was preparing for my raw friend. I have vowed to stop as I'm getting my cholesterol checked on the 20th and I don't want to take in anything but liquid, even in the form of a lick!

Anyway, this is what I made her last week for her raw food service

Carmelized onion and spinach quiche with a buckwheat walnut crust
Zucchini noodles with marinated vegetables and garlic bread
Israeli salad
Almond Raspberry thumbprint cookies
Carrot cake with creamy lemon frosting

She said she loved everything and is looking forward to the next pick-up. However, I am going to have to use a lot of restaint, and hopefully everything will come out tasty even though I can't taste it.

Yesterday equal-half and I saw "The Break Up" which was a pretty good movie, but kind of sad. He was very sweet and thoughtful because he was concerned about eating popcorn in front of me while I was fasting. I told him to go ahead though. Should have fed him lunch before because that stuff is such a rip-off at the theatre.

No comments: