Saturday, June 10, 2006

Saturday June 10, 2006

Cleanse day 15

I'm almost half-way through this cleanse, I cannot believe it.

I am feeling fine, a little emotional today though. They are having some health checks through my church which I'm going to sign up for. Some arterial and bone density tests. I'm happy to be able to cancel the CAT scan I reserved - now I won't get radiated.

A friend from TKD decided to do a juice fast and we've been chatting a lot lately. Hopefully I've been a source of encouragement to her. She wants to lose weight but I'm hoping she'll see improvements in other health areas that she might have concerns with.

I had a gift certificate to Amazon so I got a really nice wide ceramic peeler. It is called a Kyocera Mega Peeler. I cannot wait to use it.


No comments: