Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday June 5, 2006

Cleanse day 10

Emotional rollercoaster!

Had a good and scary day. Couldn't get in touch with Equal half so I thought something bad happened to him on the freeway back from the Denver airport. He finally came home, thank the Lord, and his phone had been on vibrate.

Intense emotions I'm having! I'm glad that I am on this fast so I am not stuffing my emotions with food.

Had orange juice, honey and the water from 2 young coconuts today. I can't get enough of that coconut water.

I made up some quiche tartlets with these cool new Wilton tartlet pans I picked up at Bed Bath & Beyond. They have removable bottoms. I'm excited to be making some individual tarts and quiches so there's no waste.




So tonight I made the Buckwheat Walnut tart shells which I will freeze for later. I don't know if it is because I'm fasting, but I'm having a lot of fun in the kitchen!

Once I get enough pulp saved, I'll be doing the carrot cake. It should not take long as we get about 3-4 cups of the stuff every time.

No comments: