Friday, June 02, 2006

Thursday June 1, 2006

Cleanse day 6

WIPED OUT

Today I was so tired, lethargic, lightheaded, weak - just felt so draggy. Had some wonderful OJ in the morning and my carrot-apple juice.

Cut into a young coco for the water. I managed to scoop out the flesh in one fell swoop - cut into thin strips for noodles and froze it for later. Looking forward to making some yummy fresh live Pad Thai after the fast is over. After drinking the coco water which was absolutely delish by the way, I felt flushed like I'd taken a niacin pill. Strange.





Just felt too weak and out of it to do any type of activity so I was going to come along and watch the fam at Taekwondo.

I drove the fam to Taekwondo, having an emaciated feeling like my bones were protruding or something, then got very dizzy lightheaded and felt like I was outside of myself which turned into a mini panic attack.

I said to Equal Half "Quick - hand me a honey stick!" and felt a lot better after that.

Then Equal half realized he'd left all the TKD gear at home so I dropped them off and had to get back on the fwy 2 more times. Had another mini panick attack on the way home so I called a friend so I could chat with her to keep my mind off of it on the way back to the studio.

Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow!

No comments: