Sunday, October 13, 2013

What have I been up to for the past couple of months?  Well, I've been on an organizing and planning adventure.   I joined up with some groups of hard-core organizers and planning addicts.    Needless to say, aside from probably spending too much time reading and researching and checking in with these groups, I feel like I can say that I have some direction that I was lacking before.   I have a plan.   And, I just opened up an Etsy shop for some unique printable items that I am hoping will reach a specific market that is untapped.  

My first offering is a plant-based fill in printable grocery list.   It has sections for fruits, roots, veggies, sprouts, grains, legumes and even a little area for the non-plant based eaters in your life, so they don't feel left out!  



I'm also working on something big for the holidays - I'm very excited about it!   I've run into some roadblocks because I'm not very tech savvy but thank goodness I have a very techie family to help me smooth out some of the wrinkles I've encountered!

Come check out my new Etsy page!

 http://www.etsy.com/shop/MakeItBe 

xo  Sharon

No comments: